This week on the podcast I had the pleasure of talking to Dan O’Rourke all about getting your patients to optimal health.
Dan is extremely passionate about dentistry and the importance of balancing your professional and personal life. He has written many articles, lectured both nationally and internationally and worked with many of the industry leaders. Owning O'Rourke Dental Studio has allowed Dan to travel all across the Country continually elevating his own knowledge. He has enjoyed being an educator for the past 15 years. Dan is the Founder/creator of Dentistry's Optimal Model of Health online program and he works with great excitement towards his goal of changing the face of dentistry.
- How Dan got into what he is doing today – starting with attending a course ran by Mike Schuster
- Mike introduced Dan to an occlusal course called OBI, Dan then became fascinated with OBI and he spent 10 years of his life flying around the country taking OBI courses over and over again
- How Dan ended up being on the OBI faculty and he taught with them for years
- Why Dan took his knowledge and co-founded the Texas Centre for Occlusal Studies where he’s worked for the past four years
- His vision for teaching other dentists about long-lasting dentistry that is minimally invasive
- The future of CE in dentistry and the emergence of more online learning platforms - he realized he wanted to reach more people and online was the way to go
- The Optimal Model of Health online program – it’s home-based, modular, self-paced, and you learn about the four key principles to what a healthy system looks like, the stabilization method, how to verify the stability, the step-by-step toolkit…and much more
- How it’s possible to learn technical dentistry online
- Success stories of Dan’s students and how much he loves to see them grow in confidence and change their patient’s lives
If you would like to find out more about Dan’s program then please email him email@example.com - he has a PDF white paper that he is happy to share with anyone who would like it. He is currently developing a webinar and that will be available to attend shortly.