Facebook Live is the next BIG thing in Dental Marketing, and you don't to be left behind. I spoke about the importance of Video in Episode 23 of the Podcast, but this Episode takes the importance of Video to a whole new level.
Here's What I discuss:
- Facebook Live, Facebook's new feature which allows live streaming though Facebook's Pages App on your mobile device
- All of the new rollouts to Facebook lIve, and how I see dentists incorporating them into their practices
- All of the new HUGE features of Facebook Messenger, which will be a game changer for increasing engagement as well as increasing new patient numbers
Here's more information about Facebook Live which I shared in a previous post.
Here's Some of the New Rollouts:
- Facebook Reactions: People will be able to react to the live streams with the new Facebook Reactions. Viewers can select Love, Haha, Wow, Sad or Angry, and the reactions animate right on top of the video
- Filters and Doodles will be available to place on the stream
- People will be ale to share the broadcast live with their selected Facebook friends
- The Message Tab will be moved and be replaced with a Video Discovery Tab
Updates to Messenger:
- Once sometime types in https://www.messenger.com on a desktop, they will be taken to the Facebook Messenger page where they can send messages
- You can create a quick url to share on your website, your email signatures, your Facebook page, and your promotional items which directs people to your Facebook messenger page. They’re all formatted as ‘m.me/yourusername,’ Username would represent your Facebook user id.
- Instant replies can be set up to send a greeting messages to people who message your practice's page
- Away messages can be set up to let people know that your practice is closed, so they can get a response once the practice reopens
- Custom QR codes will allow you to create code that people can scan on your website or promotional pieces to directly access your practice's messaging feature